Last week, it was announced that the Toronto Blue Jays intend to have a grass field at the Rogers Centre no later than 2018, however I’m wondering if there’s any chance something else can be done more immediately. Currently they’re one of two teams, the other being the Tampa Bay Rays, which still have artificial turf in MLB, however, the Rays have a dirt infield to go along with their turf as you can see in the photo above. So wouldn’t it make sense for the Blue Jays to follow suite and…Continue Reading→
- Blue Jays Missed Opportunity With David Price
- Process vs. Intuition
- Recapping a Vengeful Few Days
- Weighing Post-season Expectations for the Blue Jays
- Surmising the Blue Jays Playoff Roster
- Book Review: Pat Jordan’s “A False Spring”
- Drew Hutchison’s Road Troubles Go Back to 2014
- How Often Are Top 50 Prospects Traded?
- Thinking Big To Help The Blue Jays
- Should Houston Astros Begin To Worry?
- Chris Archer Got Mike Trout This Time
- Dodgers & Mets Should Be Trade Partners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: