I’ve been a supporter of JPA over his Blue Jays tenure up until very recently. The guy has power, pitches in with the community, wants so badly to do well, and is just a nice, general good guy. The ladies like him too, which gives him additional appeal with a subsection of the fan base. With that being said, since the end of August, he’s been absolutely brutal and has regressed a whole new level even when you thought he couldn’t get any worse this year. Perhaps it’s due to his knee soreness or other lingering injuries that haven’t been bad enough to get a DL stint. Regardless, he’s just been some kind of awful…Continue reading→
- Blue Jays Missed Opportunity With David Price
- Process vs. Intuition
- Recapping a Vengeful Few Days
- Weighing Post-season Expectations for the Blue Jays
- Surmising the Blue Jays Playoff Roster
- Book Review: Pat Jordan’s “A False Spring”
- Drew Hutchison’s Road Troubles Go Back to 2014
- How Often Are Top 50 Prospects Traded?
- Thinking Big To Help The Blue Jays
- Should Houston Astros Begin To Worry?
- Chris Archer Got Mike Trout This Time
- Dodgers & Mets Should Be Trade Partners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: