The fact that Blue Jays GM Alex Anthopoulos has stated that none of his stars are going anywhere, it gives fans some hope that maybe there’s another kick in the can somewhere with the current core – not without some hopeful roster additions though. But how much money will Anthopoulos have to work with?
- Blue Jays Missed Opportunity With David Price
- Process vs. Intuition
- Recapping a Vengeful Few Days
- Weighing Post-season Expectations for the Blue Jays
- Surmising the Blue Jays Playoff Roster
- Book Review: Pat Jordan’s “A False Spring”
- Drew Hutchison’s Road Troubles Go Back to 2014
- How Often Are Top 50 Prospects Traded?
- Thinking Big To Help The Blue Jays
- Should Houston Astros Begin To Worry?
- Chris Archer Got Mike Trout This Time
- Dodgers & Mets Should Be Trade Partners
- Joe Morgan’s letter reminded us how silly it is to keep PED users out of the Hall of Fame sbnation.com/mlb/2017/11/21… via @sbnation 3 months ago
- Everyone can join me tonight in sending bright-white light to Roy Halladay. Lift his spirit in light and love. Bles… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- RT @HennyOmega: Certain performances stand out in your memory. Roy Halladay's postseason no-hitter is one of them. Gutted he won't be there… 3 months ago
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: