At this point in the 2015 offseason, there are still numerous teams looking to fill holes to improve their rosters. Take the Blue Jays for instance who still need help at second base and in the bullpen. Teams like the Giants, Orioles, and Rangers could use added punch in the outfield. The Diamondbacks don’t have a readily available big league catcher, and the Athletics, Mets, Phillies and White Sox could use added depth up the middle. We’re after the New Year already and multiple clubs still have a lot of work to do. The question is, has the boat sailed for these teams in trying to secure major league talent, or are there still opportunities on the free agent market to be had? Continue reading→
- Blue Jays Missed Opportunity With David Price
- Process vs. Intuition
- Recapping a Vengeful Few Days
- Weighing Post-season Expectations for the Blue Jays
- Surmising the Blue Jays Playoff Roster
- Book Review: Pat Jordan’s “A False Spring”
- Drew Hutchison’s Road Troubles Go Back to 2014
- How Often Are Top 50 Prospects Traded?
- Thinking Big To Help The Blue Jays
- Should Houston Astros Begin To Worry?
- Chris Archer Got Mike Trout This Time
- Dodgers & Mets Should Be Trade Partners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: