The percentage of African-American players in MLB has declined steadily since the mid 90’s. It was 8.3 percent in 2013 and it is believed, according to Mark Armour of SABR, that baseball has suffered a decrease from about twice that – around 18 to 19 percent – which is what it was from the 70’s into the 90’s. In contrast, Latino players were at 28.3 percent; Asian at 2.1 percent…Continue reading→
- Blue Jays Missed Opportunity With David Price
- Process vs. Intuition
- Recapping a Vengeful Few Days
- Weighing Post-season Expectations for the Blue Jays
- Surmising the Blue Jays Playoff Roster
- Book Review: Pat Jordan’s “A False Spring”
- Drew Hutchison’s Road Troubles Go Back to 2014
- How Often Are Top 50 Prospects Traded?
- Thinking Big To Help The Blue Jays
- Should Houston Astros Begin To Worry?
- Chris Archer Got Mike Trout This Time
- Dodgers & Mets Should Be Trade Partners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: