Grantland’s Jonah Keri wrote today of the Toronto Blue Jays’ season and of them being just two games above .500 despite the league’s best offense, “thank a terrible pitching staff, consisting of a phalanx of mediocre veterans and a bunch of kids who’ve been occasionally good and often terrible.” While that is a pretty honest and accurate description, they have had 19 quality starts out of the last 40 games… Continue reading→
- Blue Jays Missed Opportunity With David Price
- Process vs. Intuition
- Recapping a Vengeful Few Days
- Weighing Post-season Expectations for the Blue Jays
- Surmising the Blue Jays Playoff Roster
- Book Review: Pat Jordan’s “A False Spring”
- Drew Hutchison’s Road Troubles Go Back to 2014
- How Often Are Top 50 Prospects Traded?
- Thinking Big To Help The Blue Jays
- Should Houston Astros Begin To Worry?
- Chris Archer Got Mike Trout This Time
- Dodgers & Mets Should Be Trade Partners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Calendar of Posts
Search Pumped Up Jays: