Brandon Decker over at Beyond the Box Score wrote in March about trading top prospects for veteran starting pitchers and deduced that teams tend to over value their prospects when too often they don’t meet expectations. In fact, according to Baseball America which the article quotes, “nearly 70% of top 100 prospects fail, or can be considered busts.” So I undertook the initiative of checking which top prospects indeed were traded for current major league talent and… Continue reading→
- Blue Jays Missed Opportunity With David Price
- Process vs. Intuition
- Recapping a Vengeful Few Days
- Weighing Post-season Expectations for the Blue Jays
- Surmising the Blue Jays Playoff Roster
- Book Review: Pat Jordan’s “A False Spring”
- Drew Hutchison’s Road Troubles Go Back to 2014
- How Often Are Top 50 Prospects Traded?
- Thinking Big To Help The Blue Jays
- Should Houston Astros Begin To Worry?
- Chris Archer Got Mike Trout This Time
- Dodgers & Mets Should Be Trade Partners
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Calendar of Posts
December 2017 M T W T F S S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Search Pumped Up Jays: